Monday 8 April 2013

How did you use media technologies in the construction, research, planning and evaluation stages?


There is one very important piece of software that I forgot to mention in this video and this is Adobe Photoshop CS5. This program is what I used to create my film poster and my film review. Before having to create these, I was fairly confident on Photoshop but I used it more for photo manipulation rather than creating posters and reviews. Therefore, I thought it important to tech myself some new skills. I particularly focused on learning skills that would boost the aesthetic appeal of the text and for my poster, I learnt how to give the text it's attractive blue glow that compliments the background image while with my review, I learnt how to do the peeled sticker effect which is seen at the bottom of the review. Without this software, I would have struggled to produce something of such a high quality that I could be proud of and that would have complimented my short documentary so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment