Wednesday 27 February 2013

Short Film FINISHED!

So, the many weeks of research, filming and editing have come down to this, the final cut of my short film. I have made a LOT of changes since my rough cut. Firstly, I changed the title from "Keep Smiling" to "Final Chord" as I didn't like the original and I feel like "Final Chord" both sounds better and is more appropriate. Also, I've put the film into black and white as a lot of rock music videos are in black and white and so this is also appropriate considering the genre of my short. Also, the black and white looked better and covered up the fact that the shots of Harry Cadden had a strong yellow hue which i couldn't get rid of. I've also added shots of the main character playing instruments and added a vignette to these shots to enhance the aesthetic of the shots. The music has been added also and I think that it's come out rather well. Granted, if I had more time, I would probably change a few things. But we'll save that for the evaluation, so, here is "Final Chord".


No comments:

Post a Comment