Friday 28 September 2012

Short Film Recreation: The Shoot

On Sunday, my group and our actors assembled at my house in order to film our recreation of 'My Beast Friend'.

I think that the shoot went really well and I personally got a brief feel of what it is like to be a director, which I loved! Here are some photos from the shoot:
OUR TAG
ME SETTING UP A SHOT

RYAN CHECKING OVER THE SCRIPT

BRIBING FERRIS WITH TREATS

GEORGE IN HIS BOX

PREP TALK

GEORGE READY FOR A TAKE

ME SETTING UP A SHOT

MENTAL PREPARATION

MAKE-UP

SET, MARKER & ACTION

ME CHECKING OUR SCENES WITH THE ORIGINAL

GEORGE BEING... 'FLUFF'

THE TWO CATS

ME DIRECTING

SETTING UP

After the shoot, we thought about taking some original stills to do a practice ancillary task and so here are the images that we took for that:






No comments:

Post a Comment